The estimated size of the global market for Ski Equipment and Gear was $13.5 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow to $19.5 billion by the end of 2030, with a CAGR of roughly 6.1% between 2023 and 2030.
The market study is a crucial resource for information on opportunities, challenges, and growth factors in the international industry. The ski gear and equipment market research includes a thorough study of the competitive landscape in addition to a geographic market analysis. The research comprises value chain analysis, market basket analysis, market attractiveness analysis, cash flow analysis, and profit ratio analysis. To assist businesses in making data-driven decisions, the ski gear and equipment market study also investigates the investor and stakeholder area.
Click Here to access The Full market Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/ski-gear-equipment-market
Ski Gear and Equipment Market: Overview
Helmets, skis, poles and boots all fall under the category of ski equipment. Additionally, these goods are used in winter skiing competitions that take place in European nations. A cambered ski is said to have been created in Norway and used by peasants. Since then, it has evolved into a sporting activity. The Western world’s participation in skiing has grown quickly as a result of the increased funding being allocated to upgrading ski infrastructure.
• Our research analyst’s analysis indicates that over the projection period (2023-2030), the global market for ski equipment and accessories will develop at an average yearly growth rate of about 6.1%.
• The market for ski clothing and equipment was estimated to be worth $13.5 billion globally in 2022 and is projected to grow to $19.5 billion by 2030.
• Due to easy access to a robust infrastructure for snow sports and consumer preference for snow-related events, the global market for ski clothing and equipment is predicted to experience tremendous growth throughout the forecast period.
Over the years 2023–2030, thriving tourism can support market expansion worldwide.
The global market for ski gear and equipment will be stimulated by the increase in individuals participating in outdoor sports, particularly skiing, and by government policies that are favourable of this market. The cost-effectiveness of the machinery and simple availability to less labor-intensive techniques can be linked with the growth of the global market. In addition, the booming tourist sector will play a significant role in the future expansion of the global market. Global visitor arrivals rose from 1.30 billion in 2016 to 1.35 billion in 2017, according to the World Bank Group. The global market trends will be driven by an increase in snow sports competitions, including several forms of skiing competitions including cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, and ski touring. Commercialization of winter sports and rising helmet usage awareness.
Skiing accidents that result in deaths can limit the growth of the sector globally.
The development of the global ski equipment and gear sector may be hampered by severe collisions and the existence of mountain avalanches. Fluctuating prices for the raw materials required to make ski equipment and gear can further impede the expansion of the global market.
Adventure sports and leisure activities are becoming more and more popular, which will open up new market expansion opportunities.
Global winter tourism and adventure sport expansion will create new market opportunities for ski clothing and equipment. The number of new product launches and the thriving tourism industries in nations like India, China, and Japan will determine how the worldwide industry expands.
The global industry may face significant challenges as a result of strict regulations governing the planning of winter sports activities owing to global warming.
Strict government regulations limiting the conduct of winter sports brought on by climate change, severe snowfall, and expensive equipment costs can provide a significant obstacle to the expansion of the world ski gear and equipment market.
The Global Ski Gear and Equipment Market is segmented based on product, application and region.
Global Ski Gear and Equipment Market: Product Segment Analysis
● Head Gear
● Ski & Poles
Global Ski Gear and Equipment Market: Application Segment Analysis
Recently Occurring Events :
• Liesheng and Amer Sports struck a contract in the first half of 2022 under which the latter sold Suunto to Liesheng. Additionally, the move will assist Amer Sports in establishing well-known sports brands and direct-to-consumer channels in countries like the U.S. and China. The project will aid in the expansion of the global market for ski equipment and accessories.
• Fischer Sports announced that it will add a new product to the alpine product line in the ski & boot category in the second half of 2021. The decision is probably going to broaden the reach of the global ski equipment and gear market.
• Black Diamond Equipment, a major manufacturer of climbing, mountain sports, skiing, and clothing, and NuORDER, a major participant in B2B e-commerce, announced their cooperation agreement in the first half of 2021. The decision will accelerate the growth of the worldwide ski equipment and gear market.
The ski gear and equipment market profiles key players such as:
● Marker Volkl (International) Sales GmbH
● Helly Hansen
● Amer Sports Oyj
● Fischer Beteilgungsverwaltungs GmbH
● The Burton Corporation
● Skis Rassignol S.A.
● Volcom LLC
● Icelantic LLC
● Coalition Snow.
Over the years 2023-2030, the North American ski equipment and gear market will generate the biggest revenue share.
Over the projected period, North America is expected to dominate the regional market growth, with over 35% of the worldwide ski gear and equipment market revenue share in 2022. The enormous spending power of consumers in nations like the United States and Canada may be the cause of the regional market boom between 2023 and 2030. In addition, the increase in recreational activities seen in these nations will boost market expansion in North America.
However, the ski equipment and gear market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the quickest rate, 7.5%, over the next few years. The increase of the regional market throughout the anticipated time frame may be attributable to government initiatives that encourage snow-related sporting events staged in nations like China and Japan.
Get Customization Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7188
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.